We hope you’ll be satisfied with everything that you purchased from UnTied On Woodward, but if something isn’t quite right, you may return the items within 30 days from the delivery date for refund. Please send us a message with your order number via [email protected] for complete instructions. Returns require the items to be in their original condition in order to be accepted. We will not accept returns that do not fulfill this criteria.
Once we receive your return, please allow your order up to 14 days to process. As soon as we are done with your return, you’ll get a confirmation mail.
UnTied On Woodward
223 S Old Woodward Ave
Birmingham, MI 48009
PRIVACY & COOKIES
UnTied On Woodward requires certain personal information about the purchaser of each UnTied On Woodward product. Personal information may also be collected by UnTied On Woodward through promotions, competitions and consumer queries including queries made online through this website. The information may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for products;
- your demographics and interests;
- details of any prizes you may have won; a record of any queries you have made.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wherever possible, UnTied On Woodward collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about UnTied On Woodward, its products, reminders for servicing, safety, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities
- to reward you for being a loyal UnTied On Woodward customer;
- to inform you of UnTied On Woodward products and information we think you might be interested in;
- to approve transactions you wish to make;
- to confirm your identity;
- to provide you with information or services you have requested;
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make.
STORAGE, ACCESS AND CORRECTION
UnTied On Woodward is dedicated to keeping personal information secure including by ensuring the physical security of any documents, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that UnTied On Woodward holds about you. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
UnTied On Woodward does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. UnTied On Woodward outsources certain business functions to other organizations. For the purpose of providing services to UnTied On Woodward, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our associated companies;
- organizations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies;
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers;
- government or statutory authorities.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND REMARKETING
Google Analytics is used to improve our website and to better understand the visitor and the behaviour on our website. It helps us to identify what channels our visitors arrives from when entering our website, how much traffic the different sections on the website have and how visitors are navigating the website.
UnTied On Woodward may use Google Remarketing as a method of targeting our advertising. Remarketing is a way for us to connect with visitors, based upon their past interactions with our website.